12 January 2012

Beliefs

One of the great things about being pagan, is it's basically accepted...and expected that two pagans won't have the exact same set of beliefs. Your always growing, always learning on your path. I'm still working out my beliefs myself. I'm very drawn to the celtic ways, though I seem to have a connection with Athena. Of course, when it comes to Gods & Goddesses, I also believe that they are all part of one, and that one is everywhere & in everything.

I feel at peace when I'm outside. It's something I've always felt, even before I was Pagan. Back when I was trying to be a good Christian, I felt closer to the divine outside. I take that as a sign I was always pagan, I just need to find my way.

I don't really do much in the way of spellwork, though I like doing rituals. I light candles for things a lot. For me, finding thats path was more for spiritual reasons than anything. I really needed to find something that suited what I believed already....not try to fit my beliefs to something already set.

I think that's good for now, though I'm sure to talk about beliefs again. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment