14 January 2012

It's in the Cards: Tarot



When I decided to start learning a kind of divination, I had planned on starting with runes, because I wanted to make some. Before I got around to that, however, my wonderful bf bought me the tarot deck I wanted. yay. It's still the only form of divination I've tried so far, but I love it. I love my deck! (picture above is mine, of my deck) It's the Shadowscape Tarot deck. The images are beautiful & I admire them every time I do a reading.

My readings so far have been pretty accurate though I'm still learning. I usually do a 3 card spread - Past, Present, & Future. I shuffle the cards, then have the reader cut them (if possible...I've mostly done readings for people at a distance). There are multiple ways to do a reading, & this is just mine.

Tarot decks can pricey, and some people are just unable to aquire a deck. If your in this situation, it is possible to use regular playing cards until you can get a deck.

Happy Reading ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment