15 March 2015

Continuing My Journey

I really am terrible with blogging. lol It's been nearly a year again. I'm still trying to heal. I've been home since July of last year. My bf and I are going strong, in our own place. I feel like there's just been so much weighing me down. My anxiety and depression have been up. I'm hoping to deal with it naturally. It's a struggle but I've done better before, I know I can again. I also haven't really done much with spiritual healing. I'm still sorting out just what I believe. There are a few basic things I know I believe. My pagan path is a constant learning experience, which I like. I'm just hoping to figure out some balance. I'm hoping to feel some peace. The loss of my sister has really thrown me. I still have trouble processing that she's gone. I'm revisiting some sites just to connect with people with similar beliefs. No one in my family, except my bf know that I'm Pagan. They assume I'm still Christian. Which I think adds to some difficulty, not being able to discuss how I feel about what comes next. I'm really hoping I don't let myself fall apart again. I really want to heal. It's a long road...

Brightest Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment